26 Aug 2009

When you & Allah s.w.t says...

When you says its impossible..
Allah says all things are possible..

When you says I cant manage..
Allah says I will supply all your needs..

When you says I cant go on..
Allah says my grace is sufficient..

When you says I cant figure things out..
Allah says I will direct your steps..

When you says I cant do it..
Allah says you can do all things..

When you says Im not able..
Allah says Im able..

When you says Im afraid..
Allah says I have not given you a spirit of fear..

When you says Im always worried and frustated..
Allah says cast all your cares on me..

When you says I cant forgive myself..
Allah says I forgive you...

When you says nobdy really loves me..
Allah says I love you..

When you says I don’t have enough faith..
Allah says I have given everyone a measure of FAITH...

ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR US!!!!

Bagikan

Jangan lewatkan

When you & Allah s.w.t says...
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Tambahkan email Anda untuk berlangganan.

"Komenlah secara Berhemah dan yang Membina"